The Difference Between Individual Education Plan (IEPs) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (504 Plans)

Both Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (504 Plans) can offer formal help for students in grades K-12 with learning and attention issues. While both are similar in some ways they are quite different in others. Below is a link for a chart that compares them side-by-side to help understand the differences. If you need assistance with educational law issues, contact Rick Rousseau at 254-699-9999.

The Difference Between IEPs and 504 Plans, by The Understood Team.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Our Offices

Central Texas Office
100 W Central Texas Expy Suite 106
Harker Heights, TX 76548

Phone: 254-699-9999
Fax: 254-699-9996
Harker Heights Law Office Map

Galveston Office
719 59th St
Galveston, TX 77551

Phone: 409-515-6176
Fax: 409-763-1508
Galveston Law Office Map