How to file a Notice of Disagreement on a VA compensation claim

The VA disability claims process is confusing. Appealing your own VA claim may seem overwhelming. If the VA has denied your claim for disability benefits, we can assist you with contesting the VA's decision and preparing a Notice of Disagreement (NOD). Contact Rick Rousseau, a VA accredited attorney that is authorized to represent you before the VA. 254-699-9999; 409-515-6176; or [email protected]

For more information on "How to file a Notice of Disagreement on your VA compensation claim" see the link article. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact Our Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Our Offices

Central Texas Office
100 W Central Texas Expy Suite 106
Harker Heights, TX 76548

Phone: 254-699-9999
Fax: 254-699-9996
Harker Heights Law Office Map

Galveston Office
719 59th St
Galveston, TX 77551

Phone: 409-515-6176
Fax: 409-763-1508
Galveston Law Office Map